Contact Me to become an administrator for this page. You will be given a login id to edit this page and post realted material, however you need to send proof that you are a qualified chemical engineer or currently studying chemical engineering at university level.

I do not need your certificates. Just send some material you think is essential or helpful in studying CHEMICAL ENGINEERING at university. Successfull applicant can get revenue from google ads which you can attach to your page or post. Setting up google Adsence is pretty easy and i can provide help.

If you think you can commit approximately 30 minutes every week to the pages or post then please use the contact me button below and if you want to attach supporting material then email to

Thank you